08 May 2011

Mother's Day

The management would like to recognize...

Mom & Morley, Florida 2009

Mom, thank you for all the love and support you have given me mom.  Through all the aggravation, sadness, and rough days in school you have been there to lift my spirits and my soul, to drive away the darkness, and to celebrate the successes and joys of my youth.  Through my shortened collage career, through my driving career, and now as Nikki and I start out and grow our own young family. Thank you for always being there with the right words of encouragement, guidance, and support.  I love you mom!

 Jonah, Riley, Nikki & Morley, Summer 2009

Nikki, sorry you will have to wait until our kids can post something about your mothering abilities.  I am too close a part of the management as everything I have written for you sounds strange in my head.  How ever I love you more than anyone else in the whole world! You are the most important person to me.  I didn't get to choose my parents and I didn't get to choose my children but I did get to choose you and from where I stand you are an awesome mom too!  My life is awesome.

Happy Mothers Day to all those special moms in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment